Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Robsta's Midweek Hunters Chicken - with fried new potatoes and green beans
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 4
A Cracking Midweek meal - Kidz Friendly/
- 1 x Chicken Breast per Person
- 1 x Streaky Bacon Rasher Per Chicken Breast
- Sticky BBQ Sauce
- Grated Cheese
- 500 G New Potatoes
- STEP 1Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the Chicken breast and cook for between 5 - 10 minutes (Depending on size of breasts - the chicken, not guests) - don't through the water away.
- STEP 2Place chicken in oven proof dish and wrap with the streaky bacon. Cover with the BBQ sauce and grated cheese and place in the oven. Cook until the cheese is bubbling and browning slightly.
- STEP 3Meanwhile, Slice the new potatoes up and place in a frying pan with a little garlic / salt and pepper and fry over a medium heat until golden and crispy
- STEP 4Put some green beans / pea's or sweetcorn in pan of boiling water to cook.