Robsta's Heat Juice Gravy
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
This is a gravy made with Juice from the Pan or Slow cooker - can be Pork, Beef, Chicken or Lamb.
- 50 Grams of unsalted butter
- 50 Grams of Plain flour
- 500 Ml or Juice (from the Pan or slow cooker)
- Salt and Pepper
- 100 Ml of Thick cream
- STEP 1Add the butter to a saucepan and gently melt. then add the flour and whisk until blended and no lumps
- STEP 2The slowly start adding the stock, blend around 1/4 of the stock in at a time.
- STEP 3Once all of the stock has been added and blended, add the cream and blend some more. Season with salt and pepper to taste.