Robsta's Curry Burgers
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4 / 5 Burgers
- 500 g Lean minced steak (5 % fat)
- 2 Chili Peppers (1 red, 1 green) finely chopped
- 1 Red Onion - Finely Chopped
- 2 Tbs of American Mustard (The type that goes on hot dog's)
- 2 tsp - Curry Powder (Medium or Hot)
- 1 tsp - Cumin Powder
- Salt and Pepper Seasoning (Always Freshly ground rock salt and black pepper)
- 2 tsp - Finely Chopped Coriander (Fresh)
- STEP 1Quite Simply mix all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- STEP 2Split the mixture into approximately 4 / 5 decent sized patties.
- STEP 3BBQ over a medium heat until browned and cooked through.
- STEP 4Serve in a toasted ciabatta roll with sweet onion relish.