Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Really Easy - Slow Cooker Chili
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Cooked slow to bring out a great taste - but so simply to do.
- 500 G 20 % fat minced Beef
- 1 Larger Onion - Chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic - Finely Chopped
- 1 Red Chili - Chopped
- 500 G Passata
- 1 Tin of Red Kidney Beans
- 200 g of Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- STEP 1Gently soften the chopped onion and garlic in a saucepan and add the mince to brown.
- STEP 2Add all ingredients (including mince / onion and garlic from saucepan) into a slow cooker and cook for 8 hours
- STEP 3Server with Basmalti rice