Mexican Chicken + Chorizo Stew
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A Mexican Spicey midweek meal. Service with Pasta and a Hot bread roll.
- 1 x 400 g tin of chopped tomatos
- 1 x Onion (Chopped)
- 1 x Small Garlic Clove (Chopped)
- 2 X Large Chicken Breast (500g)
- 2 x Small Chorizo
- 1 x Teaspoon Chipotle paste
- handful of fresh chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon of dark brown sugar.
- STEP 1Chop the onions and gentle soften in a frying pan with the garlic. Add the chopped Chorizo and allow to cook until the juice runs out.
- STEP 2Add the Chopped Chicken, when browned add the Chipotle paste and allow to bind to the meat.
- STEP 3Then add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 20 minutes - the add the chopped coriander before serving.
- STEP 4Serve in a bowl with pasta and a hot roll.