Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Honey / Mustard Glazed Salmon
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 2
Quick and Easy Mid week Healthy Meal Option
- 2 x Salmon Steaks (Approx 150g each)
- 1 Tblsp Honey
- 2 x tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 x tsp Wholegrain mustard
- 3 x spashed of Soy Sauce
- 1 x microwave pack of new or charlotte potatoes
- 2 x servings of frozen green beans or fresh asparagus
- STEP 1Mix the Honey, Mustard, Soy Sauce in a bowl and keep refrigerated. Put a pan of water onto boil.
- STEP 2Place the salmon skin side up in a baking tray and bake on a low / medium heat for approx 10 minutes.
- STEP 3Turn the Salmon over and cover with the sauce mix, place back into the oven for about 5 minutes or until the Salmon is just cooked. At the same time add the veg to the boiling water and the potatoes into the microwave
- STEP 4Once veg, potatoes and salmon is cooked, serve up with some crusty garlic bread.