Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Easy Morocan Lamb Burgers
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4
This is a slightly spicey burger, always use the best quality lamb you can afford and service in a top quality roll.
- 500 g Minced Lamb (20% fat or less)
- 1 Red Onion - Finely Chopped
- 1 x Teaspoon each Ground Coriander, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, garam masala
- Salt and Pepper
- STEP 1Mix all of the ingredients up in a bowl and divide by 4 and flatten into patty's
- STEP 2BBQ for about 10 minutes or so,
- STEP 3Serve in a nice bun.