- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
A real healthy midweek treat, proper lush.
- 100 g cooking chorizo 9diced)
- 2 x garlic clothes, crushed
- 2 roasted red peppers (jar) Diced
- 100 Cauliflower rice (plain)
- 180 g raw jumbo prawns
- half teaspoon smoked paprika
- 25g fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- STEP 1Saute the Chorizo in a frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil. Let the juice run then add the garlic and roasted red peppers.
- STEP 2Add the Cauliflower rice, the prawns and spices, mix well. Cook until the prawns are pink, then add the parsley and serve