Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Beef Burger Relish
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This is to go with my All American Beef Burgers.
- 4 Large Tomtoes
- 1 Red Onion (Finely Chopped
- 1 Crushed Garlic Clove
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder / Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Small Red Chili (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 2 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- STEP 1Place all the ingredients in a pan with salt and pepper. When it starts to bubble, simmer for about 15 minutes until the tomatoes have cooked down.