American Style Beef Burger
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
- 500 g of 15 % fat minced steak
- 1/2 small onion - finely chopped.
- 2 garlic gloves - finely chopped.
- 1/2 table spoon worcester sauce
- 1 table spoons of American mustard
- 1 table spoons of Ketchup
- STEP 1Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl.
- STEP 2Split into 4 / 5 Patties and shape to burgers.
- STEP 3Wrap in individually into cling film and freeze.
- STEP 4Cook from frozen on a BBQ slowly for about 20 - 30 minutes.