Pasta with peppers and cheese
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
- 80 gr uncooked pasta (spiral, penne, ...)
- 30 gr Philadelphia low fat soft cheese
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 sweet pepper
- 1 shallot
- basil leaves
- Mediterranean herbs (eg BBQ herbs)
- 6 points per serving
- STEP 1Boil the pasta till cooked
- STEP 2Chop the sweet pepper and shallot and glaze in a hot frying pan. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the pan.
- STEP 3Add the chopped basil leaves and season with Mediterranean herbs.
- STEP 4When the peppers are soft and glazed stir the Philadelphia soft cheese through the vegetables.
- STEP 5Drain the cooked pasta and stir amongst the sauce in the frying pan. Leave for 1 minute and dish.
- STEP 6A little Parmesan can be used to give extra flavor.