Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Best Bacon Buttie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
This is the ultimate bacon buttie with a little bit of a mouth watering twist.
- 1 Seeded Ciabatta Roll
- 1 Small Handful of Rocket
- 3 Slices of Tomato
- 3 Rashers of Bacon
- Sweet Chilli Ketchup
- STEP 1Place your bacon under the grill on a tray to catch the juices. While the bacon is cooking, cut your ciabatta into two slices. Butter the bottom half and lay the rocket onto it gently. Leave the top half to the side for now.
- STEP 2Check the bacon and turn if needed. Once the bacon is cooked lay the three rashers on top of the bed of rocket. While slicing your tomato place the top haf of the ciabatta into the bacon tray to soak up the juices.
- STEP 3Lay the slices of tomato on top of the bacon and then put the sweet chilli ketchup on to taste. Finally place the top slice back on, cut in half, and enjoy!