Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
crispy chicken and asparagus
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Crispy chicken breast with asparagus and bacon in a tomato sauce.
- 2 x chicken breasts
- bunch of asparagus
- 4 bacon rashers
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- knob of butter
- white wine vinegar
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- mixed herbs tspn
- STEP 1Pan on high heat with splash of olive oil. Slice chicken breasts. Cut tough end off asparagus. Add chicken salt and peppered , asparagus and bacon to pan.
- STEP 2Cook till chicken is cooked through and golden and until asparagus is cooked through and bacon crispy. Turning half way through.
- STEP 3Stack chicken, bacon and asparagus to one side of pan. Add tomatoes butter splash of white wine vinegar and mixed herbs. Once bubbling reduce heat to simmer for a few minutes to make sauce.
- STEP 4Divide asparagus onto plates place chicken on top and then the bacon on top of that. Squash the cooked tomatoes with a masher and mix with juices in pan. Place the tomatoes on to plate then pour the left over juices over the top of your stacks. Serve!