- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 8 slices
- 110g butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 4 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 225g rich tea biscuits, crushed
- 225g cokking chocolate, half milk, half dark.
- 1 handful of raisins
- STEP 1In a saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, syrup and cocoa. Add the biscuits and raisins when melted. Stir to combine.
- STEP 2Pour mixture into a small round tin and press down. Melt the cooking chocolate and pour over the mixture in the tin.
- STEP 3Pop the tin into the fridge and leave for about 1 hour to set.