- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Easy refreshing summer desert
- 450f raspberries
- 100g sugar
- 300 ML double cream
- a few whole raspberries to decorate
- STEP 1Place the fruit in a saucepan with the sugar and heat gently until the juice runs.
- STEP 2Cook for 15 minutes. Cool a little then press through a sieve to remove all the seeds. Leave the juices to completely cool
- STEP 3Whip the cream until stiff. Gently fold the juices into the cream.
- STEP 4swirl I.to individual glasses/ dishes Chill thoroughly. Top with the whole raspberries and serve with delicate biscuits.