Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Greek Couscous Patties
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4 patties
A great way to make couscous more exciting.
- 200g couscous
- 225ml veg stock
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 80g feta, diced
- 50g cherry tomatoes
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- STEP 1Pour the couscous into a large bowl and cover with the stock. Mix in the mixed herbs and cover with cling film. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- STEP 2Mix in the egg then the yoghurt, and mix well, then fold in the feta, tomatoes and spring onions.
- STEP 3Divide into 4 'burgers' and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- STEP 4Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the patties on each side until golden.