Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Makes about 4 Tablespoons
Many Indian recipes use ready made curry paste - it's very easy to make yourself.
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 piece of root ginger
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tspn cumin
- 2 tspn coriander
- 1 tspn turmeric
- 1 tspn paprika
- 1 tspn garam masala
- 0.25 tspn cardamom
- 1 to 1.5 TBSPN oil
- STEP 1Mix all the ingredients together in a small plastic bowl
- STEP 2Use according to the main recipe.