Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Light Pasta Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Most pasta salads have heavy dressings or are very dry, this light and zesty pasta salad is bursting with interesting flavours and the pasta is nicely marinated giving the salad fresh and piquant flavour.
- 1 cup organic parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea Salt and organic GF pepper to taste
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup GF apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes packed in olive oil (discard the oil)
- 1 x 227g package of GF quinoa rigatoni or any pasta you prefer, cook per package instructions and cool
- STEP 1Mix all the ingredients together and toss with cooked pasta
- STEP 2Leave in the fridge overnight before serving, tossing couple of times in between