Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Vegetable payasam is a easy and quick dessert..
- Carrot : 3
- Potato : 1 ( small)
- Chopped cabbage : 1/2 cup
- Milk : 3 cups
- Sugar : 3/4 cup
- Cardamom powder : 1/4 tsp
- STEP 1Pressure cook the vegetales in 3/4 cup milk for 4 whistles and let it cool. Puree the cooked vegetables .
- STEP 2Heat the remaining milk , add the mixture , mix well and let it boil on low flame.
- STEP 3Add cardamom powder, sugar and mix well.
- STEP 4Boil till the payasam thickens.
- STEP 5Remove from flame and serve hot.