Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Peanut Onion Tomato Chutney
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
It's a quick and easy side dish for idli or dosa..
- Peanuts : 1/4 cup
- Onion : 3 nos
- Tomato : 3 nos
- Red chillies : 5
- Tamarind : a pinch
- Salt : 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida : a pinch
- Oil : 1 tbsp
- STEP 1Dry roast peanuts in a pan for few minutes on low flame , remove from flame , let it cool and remove the skin off.
- STEP 2Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan , add chopped onion , chopped tomato , red chillies , tamarind and fry them until the onions turn a medium brown colour.
- STEP 3Switch off the flame , let it cool .
- STEP 4Grind to a paste and serve with dosa / Idli