Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Leftover Rice Dosa
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Very easy to make dosa with leftover rice..
- leftover rice - 1 cup
- Rice flour : 1 cup
- Wheat flour : 1/4 cup
- Yogurt : 1/2 cup
- Salt : 1/4 tsp
- STEP 1Grind the cooked rice along with wheat flour, rice flour, salt to a smooth paste.
- STEP 2To this add yogurt and required water mix well and make it into a batter.
- STEP 3Heat a non stick pan , pour a laddle of batter, spread out in a circular motion.
- STEP 4Add 1 tsp oil , cook on medium flame until golden. Cook the other side similarly , remove from tawa . Serve hot with chutney.