White fish on a bed of cumin roasted lemon vegetables
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 courgette
- 1 garlic clove quartered
- 3 tsp cumin
- 80g kale
- lemon juice
- pollock/white fish fillet
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 220C. Cut the red onion into bite-sized pieces and slice the yellow pepper into strips. Cut the courgettes into thin slices, then into half.
- STEP 2Place the veggies and the garlic onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tsp of oil and add the ground cumin, then season with sea salt and black pepper. Mix together then place in the oven to roast for 20 mins.
- STEP 3Roughly chop the kale. When the veggies have been cooking for 20 mins, remove the vegetable tray from the oven, turn the veggies over and push to one side. Add the kale to the tray, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and drizzle with 1/2 tsp of oil. Return to the oven and cook for a further 5 mins until the kale starts to crisp.
- STEP 4Meanwhile cook the white fish following instruction and squeeze some lemon juice and black pepper over it.