Paprika roast cauliflower with carrot and sugar snap salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- small cauliflower (or 1/2 medium size one
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 or 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- sugar snap peas
- Corn on the cob (optional side)
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200C . Cut the cauliflower into small pieces, around 3cm wide. Use the florets, leaves and stalk.
- STEP 2In a large bowl, mix together the flour with the smoked paprika, dried garlic and 3 tbsp cold water to form a smooth thin paste. Place the cauliflower pieces in this bowl and stir to coat in the paste.
- STEP 3Spread the cauliflower out on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place in the oven for 25 mins.
- STEP 4Meanwhile, to make the veggie slaw; peel the carrot and using a peeler or julienne peeler cut the carrot into long thin strips. Thinly slice the sugar snap peas. Mix both ingredients in a bowl with the lime juice and 1 tbsp olive oil.