Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chickpea peach curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Store cupboard essential curry with a twist.
- 400g tin chickpeas
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 411g tin peaches
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- veg stock cube
- STEP 1Drain and rinse chickpeas and boil in fresh water for 10 min to soften. Chop up onion and crush garlic. Add the curry powder and cook on a low heat to soften the onion.
- STEP 2Drain the peaches (keep the juice) and chop in to small pieces. Add to the pan with the juice. Once the chickpeas are done drain and add them.
- STEP 3Add the tin of tomatoes, crumble over the stock cube and gently cook for 30 min.