- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 10
Easy marble cake recipe.
- 1 cup (250 grams) of butter or margarine
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder or 115 grams (4 ounces) of chocolate
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line your baking pan with parchment paper. Grease the paper and the sides of the baking pan.
- STEP 2In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar and margarine until smooth. Then, add the eggs and vanilla and beat together.
- STEP 3Slowly add the flour to the batter. When the batter becomes smooth and creamy, put half of it in the baking pan and put the other half of the batter into another mixing bowl.
- STEP 4Slowly add the melted chocolate or cocoa powder in the bowl. When the mix becomes a dark chocolate color put it in the baking pan.
- STEP 5Use a fork to swirl the vanilla and chocolate batters.