Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4 glasses
Strawberry milkshake is my fav....I never miss to get a box when I see fresh one. Its my daughter fav. I am not a milk fan but if there's fruits inside it then I can drink it. This strawberry gives a nice velvety finish to the drink. You can add or omit the elachi powder(Cardamom powder) according to your convenience. I add it because I like the flavor. Ice cream is not always added but I have it when ever I can. If its summer then I def add it. Love to have it when the weather is super hot. Its good for skin and mind. Encourage your kids too to have at least have a glass.
- 1. Strawberries - 1 cup
- 2. Milk,chilled - 1 1/2 cup
- 3. Sugar / Honey - 2-3 tsp
- 4. Vanilla Ice cream(Optional) - 1 scoop
- 5. Elachi Powder(optional) - little bit
- STEP 1Chop the strawberries and add elachi powder(Cardamom powder), sugar or honey . Beat them well in a blender. To this add chilled milk and whip it again. Add ice cream if you have or just pour it chilled in a glass and drink it. It taste so good and I love this milkshake.