Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 8-12 (depending on size)
Giant cookies with milk and milk chocolate chunks.
- 200g butter
- 300g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 325g self raising flour
- dash of milk
- 200g white chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- STEP 1Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Mix together butter and sugar. Add eggs. Gradually add flour. If mixture looks dry, add dash of milk.
- STEP 2Break up all chocolate into chunks and with hands, mix into mixture, spreading chunks evenly throughout. Part mixture into even balls (sized as half tennis balls) and put on tray with grease-proof paper.
- STEP 3Place in oven for 10 minuets. Take out and leave to cool for 20-30 minuets.
- STEP 4Enjoy.