Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- 10-60 mins in the freezer
- Makes 4-5
Tasty chocolate digestives with sweet light and whippy vanilla ice cream
- 1 litre Cornish vanilla ice cream
- 7-10 dark chocolate digestive biscuits
- 40ml Single cream / elmlea
- STEP 1Put the ice cream in a food processor and set it to high for about 1 minute.
- STEP 2Then add the cream and continue on high until very light and fluffy
- STEP 3Put the biscuits (how ever many you want - I recommend approx 8) in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin but leave large pieces so that it's not powder like!
- STEP 4Put the crushed biscuits in the food processor and blend until thoroughly mixed and the biscuit is distributed evenly.
- STEP 5Put the 'McFlurry' in to dessert glasses or ramekins, leave in the freezer untill ready to serve (... But not for toooo long or the biscuits will loose their crunch! )