Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Creamy salmon pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Quick simple pasta in a creamy sauce with flakes of salmon and healthy garden peas
- 400g tagliatelle or other long pasta
- 3 salmon fillets
- 170g frozen peas
- 275ml crème fraîche
- Black pepper
- Parmasan cheese
- STEP 1Start to cook your pasta following the packet instructions. Meanwhile be cooking the salmon in a frying pan. You can either cut this into chunks before cooking or do this later. Cook the salmon for around 10 mins or untill pink through.
- STEP 2if you have already chopped the salmon ignore this step. If not take a pair of scissors or clean hands break apart the salmon into flakes.
- STEP 3Once the pasta is cooked add to the salmon also add in the peas and mix untill the peas are cooked.
- STEP 4Pour in the crème fraîche and mix untill everything is covered.
- STEP 5Serve with a sprinkling of black pepper and parmasan cheese. Enjoy!