Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Louisiana New Potato Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 2 hours in the fridge
- Serves 6
Something I found on a Tabasco Sauce box
- 6 medium red new potatoes, cubed
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetabe oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried taragon leaves
- STEP 1Boil potatoes, preferably on steam until just tender.
- STEP 2In a large bowl combine oil, vinegar, mustard, onions, garlic, Tabasco sauce, salt, dill and taragon, until blended.
- STEP 3Add warm potatoes, toss to cot well.
- STEP 4Cover.
- STEP 5Regrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavours.