Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Rapid Beef Stroganoff
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Speedy + healthy easy to cook dish.
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g strips of beef
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 75g chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 150mls sour cream
- 1/2 lemon juice
- fresh parsley to garnish
- STEP 1Heat oil in a large pan. cook beef strips for 1 min until slightly browned. set aside beef away from heat.
- STEP 2Add the onion to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in paprika.
- STEP 3Add mushrooms with 1tbsp water, stir well. cook 4-5 minutes.
- STEP 4Return beef to pan and pour in sour cream and lemon juice. Leave to simmer 2-3 minutes.
- STEP 5serve with rice