White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Preparation and cooking time
- chilling 1hr- 30mins
- More effort
- Serves 10
- 100g Butter
- 225g Crushed Biscuits
- 450g Soft Cream Cheese
- 275g White Chocolate Melted
- 375ml Double Cream
- STEP 1Mix melted butter and crushed biscuits together and place into the containers of your choice. put into fridge and chill until needed.
- STEP 2Beat together the soft cream cheese and the melted white chocolate.
- STEP 3In a separate bowl, whip the double cream to soft peaks.
- STEP 4When stiff peaks are formed gradually fold in the cream mixture into the cheese mixture.
- STEP 5take the biscuit out of the fridge and spoon/pipe in the cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuit layer.