- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Great Chilli Recipe, Vegetarian. Gluten and Dairy Free!
- 2 x tins of Taco Mixed Beans
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Pepper
- 1 Carrot
- 1 red Onion
- 1 Box of Mushrooms
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Tomato Puree
- Schwarts Spicy Season All
- STEP 11. Chop onion and garlic and fry for a couple of minutes in a little oil. Add 2 heaped teaspoons of paprika and one heaped teaspoon of spicy season-all.
- STEP 22. Chop the other vegetables and add them to the onions. Fry all together for about 5 minutes.
- STEP 33. Add 2 tbsp. of tomato puree, or half a cartoon of passata. Add the two tins of beans, plus some water if needed (you will need a cup or two of water if you use puree, but if you use passata you won't need as much)
- STEP 44. Simmer gently for 20-30minutes, until the veg is soft and most of the liquid has boiled away/ But do not boil the chilli! Don't let it bubble or the beans will dissolve.
- STEP 5Serve with rice or cous cous!