Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Warm Pears and Cinnamon Ricotta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Baked pears with cinnamon flavored ricotta on top.
- 1 small pear, halved and cored
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- STEP 1Pre-heat the over to 160 degrees. Place the pear halves in a dish and loosely cover. Cook for 10 -15 mins or until soft.
- STEP 2Combine ricotta and cinnamon in a small bowl. Top warm pear with ricotta mixture.
- STEP 3Calories per serving: 170 Fat per serving: 5g Saturated fat per serving: 3g Monounsaturated fat per serving: 1.5g Polyunsaturated fat per serving: 0g Protein per serving: 8g Carbohydrates per serving: 27g Fiber per serving: 5g Cholesterol per serving: 20mg Sodium per serving: 80mg Rs per serving: 0g