sausage and stuffing pie
Member recipe by jaidee
- 8 large sausages
- large onion
- garlic clove
- 2 x large peeled & diced potatoes
- 1 x tbsp tomato puree
- 1 x tsp worcester sauce
- 1 x pint gravy
- 60 g butter
- 500 ml water
- 170g sage & onion stuffing
- brown sausages, remove from pan and cut into pieces. Fry onion, crushed garlic and potatoes.
- stir in tomato puree, worcester sauce and gravy. Simmer for 10 minutes,
- stir in sausage and spoon into pie dish.
- melt butter in boiling water and mix in sage & onion stuffing. spread on top of sausage mixture
- bake at 180 c / gas 5 for 20 minutes.