Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
sausage and stuffing pie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
cheap sausage casserole with sage & onion stuffing topping
- 8 large sausages
- large onion
- garlic clove
- 2 x large peeled & diced potatoes
- 1 x tbsp tomato puree
- 1 x tsp worcester sauce
- 1 x pint gravy
- 60 g butter
- 500 ml water
- 170g sage & onion stuffing
- STEP 1brown sausages, remove from pan and cut into pieces. Fry onion, crushed garlic and potatoes.
- STEP 2stir in tomato puree, worcester sauce and gravy. Simmer for 10 minutes,
- STEP 3stir in sausage and spoon into pie dish.
- STEP 4melt butter in boiling water and mix in sage & onion stuffing. spread on top of sausage mixture
- STEP 5bake at 180 c / gas 5 for 20 minutes.