- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Parcels
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 small carrot
- 1 tbsp peas
- 50 grams mixed veg (seasonal)
butter for mashing potato and for frying
- 1 beaten egg
- STEP 1Peel potatoes and cut into small pieces to boil
- STEP 2cut and peel veg and put in pan and boil. Boil potatoes.
- STEP 3mash potato and add seasoning and add veg to potato. Mix and shape into 6 round balls
- STEP 4beat egg and coat potato shapes with egg
- STEP 5Cover in breadcrumbs and fry in butter ensuring that they are turned over regularly. Once browned on both sides, dish up and enjoy!