Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Healthy student tortellini
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A delicious, quick and healthy main! Perfect for students on a budget.
- 300g tortellini - any flavour will do, I use sainsburys mushroom!
- One chopped onion
- Two thinly sliced garlic cloves
- Four or five sliced mushrooms
- One large sliced courgette
- Small tin of sweetcorn
- Half a jar of pasta sauce - I use Loyds tomato and wild mushroom
- Handful frozen peas
- STEP 1Fry the onion and garlic for a couple of minutes, til softened, in a large saucepan. Add the courgettes, mushrooms and sweetcorn, and fry for another five minutes.
- STEP 2Add the pasta sauce and frozen peas; bring to the boil and simmer for five to ten minutes. Meanwhile, boil to tortellini according to pack instructions.
- STEP 3Drain and add the tortellini to the sauce. Season with salt and pepper, serve.