- Preparation and cooking time
- cooling time
- Serves 4
really easy to make. simple.
- 12 digestive biscuits
- 50g butter
- 300g soft cheese
- 2 eggs
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- fruit of your choice.
- STEP 1Pre-heat oven to 170C gas mark 4.
- STEP 2Crush biscuits in a plastic bag with a rolling pin.
- STEP 3melt the butter in a saucepan, remove from the heat and add the crushed biscuits and stir in well.
- STEP 4press the biscuit mix into a medium depth dish and press the mix up the sides of the dish. then place it in the fridge to cool down.
- STEP 5blend the soft cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla seeds until smooth. I recommend using a electric hand whisk, its easier.
- STEP 6pour the cheese mix onto the biscuit base and bake for 30 mins or until set with a golden brown top.
- STEP 7leave it to cool then decorate with the fruit and a coulis.