Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cooling time: 10 mins
- Makes 10 to 12 cookies
A delight in your mouth, a melting temptation. Peanut Butter Cookies are good for a party or just to give to your friends and family. A really easy recipe to follow with just 3 ingredients.
- 250ml peanut butter (1 cup)
- 250ml sugar (1 cup)
- 1 egg
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190oC/375oF and prepare and line a baking tray.
- STEP 2Put the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl and mix. In a separate bowl whisk the egg. Put the egg in the peanut butter mixture and beat together.
- STEP 3Place the mixture in balls and press them down on the baking tray. Make sure they have enough room apart for them to spread in the oven.
- STEP 4Insert the peanut butter cookies in the oven for 15 minutes. Take them out when they have a soft middle. They do not need to be hard! Let them cool on a baking tray until hard. Serve them straight away or save them for another day.