- STEP 1
1. Heat oil in a pan.
- STEP 2
Add the sliced onion till golden brown followed by ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- STEP 3
3. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes to ensure the oil leaves the matter
- STEP 4
4. Add diced bell peppers and brown it.
- STEP 5
5. Add the chicken and stir fry till it sears the sides
- STEP 6
6. Add chopped tomato and cook till tomato mashes and mixes well
- STEP 7
7. Add the powdered spices and adjust seasoning
- STEP 8
8. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly
- STEP 9
9. Check the desired consistency. Optional addition of sugar / honey to taste
- STEP 10
10. Garnish with pomegranate seeds. Leave aside for a while and serve