Bell- Granate Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Capsicum Chicken preparation with a divine pomegranate advantage
- • Chicken boneless – 500 gms
- • Bell Peppers any colour - 03 no. (medium)
- • Pomegranate seeds - 01 no. (medium)
- • Onion- sliced - 01 no. (medium)
- • Tomatoes chopped - 02 no. (medium)
- • Red chilli powder - To Taste
- • Turmeric Powder - To taste
- • Salt - To taste
- • Sugar/ honey - wee bit / optional
- • Oil - As much
- STEP 11. Heat oil in a pan.
- STEP 2Add the sliced onion till golden brown followed by ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- STEP 33. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes to ensure the oil leaves the matter
- STEP 44. Add diced bell peppers and brown it.
- STEP 55. Add the chicken and stir fry till it sears the sides
- STEP 66. Add chopped tomato and cook till tomato mashes and mixes well
- STEP 77. Add the powdered spices and adjust seasoning
- STEP 88. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly
- STEP 99. Check the desired consistency. Optional addition of sugar / honey to taste
- STEP 1010. Garnish with pomegranate seeds. Leave aside for a while and serve