Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Roasted lamb leg
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Can find these on offer.
- Leg of lamb
- Mint jelly/mint sauce
- Seasoning (salt and pepper)
- STEP 1Heat oven to 200 Celsius. Rub mint jelly/mint sauce over the lamb. Season with salt and pepper.
- STEP 2Place lamb leg into roasting tin. Cover loosely with tin foil.
- STEP 3After 30 minutes, take off the foil and continue roasting.
- STEP 4Take out the oven after an hour. Check it is ready.
- STEP 5Remove the meat from the oven.
- STEP 6Serve with your favourite veg.