- Preparation and cooking time
- 10 Minutes Rising
- Serves 6
- 3 Fast-Action Yeast Sachets
- 600g Strong White Flour
- 375ml Warm Water
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 200ºC Fan or 220ºC on conventional.
- STEP 2Mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- STEP 3Add the water.
- STEP 4Cover with towel.
- STEP 5Leave in warm place for as long as time allows
- STEP 6Pour out dough onto a surface and knead for five minutes.
- STEP 7Split dough into six balls.
- STEP 8Shape as wish then decorate as desired.
- STEP 9Put into oven for 10 minutes and turn around in the middle.