Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Roasted Asparagus Tips and cherry Tomatoes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Tasty roasted asparagus tips and cherry tomatoes to serve as side dish with fish or chicken.
- 28 asparagus tips
- 400g cherry tomatoes
- 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- STEP 1Lay out asparagus tips on a baking tray, trimming bottom third off before hand if necessary. Sometimes this tough end will already have been removed by the store before being sold.
- STEP 2Half all the cherry tomatoes and scatter them in the baking tray with the asparagus tips.
- STEP 3Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice over the asparagus and tomatoes and set the squeezed lemon halves on the baking tray also.
- STEP 4Drizzle the olive oil over everything and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place in oven at 180°C for about 20 mins until roasted. Really tasty served as side dish with fish or chicken.