Lady finger stir fry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
Crispy Indian lady finger receipe,enhancing the flavour of lady finger.
- 1/2 kg Lady figer
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1inch ginger finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 4 green chillies finely chopped
- 1tbsp amchur powder
- salt to taste
- STEP 1Cut lady finger horizontally into small pieces ( about a 1/2 inch) ,discard the top and bottom portion.
- STEP 2Fry lady finger in pan in about 2tbsp of oil on high flame,until it becomes crispy.Keep it stirring soit does not catch.
- STEP 3In another pan add 1tbsp of oil cumin seeds,finely chopped ginger ,garlic and chillies and cook for 2mins .Then add chopped onion and fry until it turns transparent.
- STEP 4Add already fried lady finger ,amchur powder(raw mango powder) ,salt to taste and mix well and let it cook for 20 mins on medium flame.
- STEP 5Lady finger is ready you can serve it with flat bread.