Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 15 minutes to prepare and around 15-20 minutes to bake in the oven
- More effort
- Makes Cakes
These easy to make and delicious cupcakes are great for parties and are so yummy you will want to eat the lot.
For the cupcakes:
- 100g, caster sugar
- 100g, soft butter
- 75g, self-raising flour
- 25g, cocoa powder
- 2 medium-large eggs
- 100g-150g chocolate chips
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 190C (175C fan assisted) 375F, Gas mark 5. Place 12 paper cupcake cases into a cupcake tin.
- STEP 2Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy then gradually add the egg beating well all the time.
- STEP 3Gently stir in the flour (or use the pulse setting on a mixer) adding it bit by bit.
- STEP 4poon the mixture evenly into the 12 paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes on the middle shelf of the oven.
- STEP 5Remove from the oven and let them cool on a cooling rack.