Spicy Paprika Chicken
Member recipe by iprosser
- 8 organic chicken thighs
- 1 tsp hot smoked Spanish paprika (pimenton)
- 4 baby pak choi
- Marinate the chicken thighs for an hour in the fridge in a little olive oil with the paprika and some salt and pepper.
- Blanch the pak choi in boiling water for 20 seconds, then place in ice-cold water to refresh.
- Place the chicken thighs in a tray and roast for 35 minutes at 180C/ 350F/Gas Mark 4. Split the pak choi in half lengthways, then add to the chicken in the oven. Turn up the heat to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 and roast for a further 5 minutes.
- Place all the ingredients on a platter to serve. If you want, a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkling of chopped fennel will take it to the next level.