White Wine Sauce Recipe
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
White Wine Sauce Recipe is the combination of Mediterranean aromatic herbs thyme, chervil, basil and red pepper. If you are suffering from the digestive problem, then White wine sauce is the best option for you because it is easy to digest. Most of the Italian people like to take this sauce with various dishes. http://www.recipeparlour.com/cuisine/italian/whitewinesaucerecipe
- 3/4 cupwhite wine
- 1 cupheavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoon sall-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- STEP 1Combine the cream, wine, flour, salt and parsley in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Now blend all together take to a boil.
- STEP 2Next, decrease heat to low and simmer till thickened.