Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Gooey Orange Glaze
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Batch
Tangy sweet orange glaze for drizzling
- Juice of 1 orange (fresh)
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 100ml water
- 2 Tsp liquid glucose
- STEP 1This makes about 200ml of sauce... more than enough to cover a 20cm cake tart or pie. Pop the sugar water and juice into a pan and bring to a boil on a medium heat. Keep stirring gently
- STEP 2Once the mixture has boiled up (it should have throthed and increased in size) then turn down the heat. You should be left with a clear liquid with an orange tinge.
- STEP 3Add the Glucose and reboil.
- STEP 4Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl which you will be able to put in the fridge. Refridgerate until ready to use.
- STEP 5Drizzle over dessert!