Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cool Blue Dip
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
A real favourite with my friends, it's cool, creamy and very blue.
- 150ml single cream
- 300g Natural Cottage Cheese
- 125g Danish Blue
- Chopped Chives to serve
- STEP 1Break-up the blue cheese in a large bowl
- STEP 2Add single cream and cottage cheese
- STEP 3Whizz until relatively smooth (or to the desired consistency)
- STEP 4Spoon into a dish suitable for dipping and sprinkle with chopped chives.
- STEP 5Can be served immediately or chill for a firmer consistency. Serve with selection of crudites, breadsticks or plain crisps.