- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes depending what size but roughly 12-16
yummy biscuit tray bakes with maltesers and chocolate excellent and non time consuming
- 150-200g Maltesers
- 100g Butter
- 150-200g chocolate digestive biscuits
- 150g chocolate
- 2-3 tsp syrup
- STEP 1put the butter, chocolate and syrup on a low heat over either a bowl of hot water or your cooker. after a few minutes take off the heat when melted and combined together
- STEP 2using a plastic bag, rolling pin and some energy bash the biscuits until crumbs and tip in with the butter/chocolate and syrup mixture along with the maltesers.
- STEP 3scoop this into a foil lined baking tin or pan and leave in a fridge to set for at least 1-1/2 hrs.